DAEMON Tools for Mac has an application window — the compact and easy-to-use interface that allows you to work with images and image collections. The application window consists of several blocks:
- The titlebar has some important elements: Tools button can hide or show the Sidebar, and Customize will help you know more about your license type. Three buttons in the upper left corner allow you to maximize, minimize or close the window.
Sidebar provides the easiest access to all the features divided into groups (depending on the feature's type). Using the sidebar icons, you can:
- Access the Images catalog
- Access the Catch! Devices Catalog
- Create a new image with data
- Create a new Audio image
- Grab an image from the physical disc
- Burn an Image to the physical disc
- Burn a Data Disc
- Burn an Audio CD
- Clone a physical disc
- Erase a disc
- Create a Bootable USB
- Add a Writable Virtual Device
- Add a RAM Disk
- Manage Remote Devices
The main area belongs to the Images Catalog on the first opening, or to one of the wizards from the Sidebar, depending on which one is selected now.
At the bottom of the window, you can see the mounted images. Also, here you can click Quick Mount button that allows you to mount the new image.
Starting with DAEMON Tools for Mac 7 both Light and Dark appearances are available.