Since DAEMON Tools for Mac 3.1, you can create custom Audio CD images from the chosen folder. To start making a Audio image, click icon on the toolbar.
On the next step, select a folder with files you want to include to Audio CD and click Audio Image button.
Now, you need to adjust the options:
- Enter the name of an Audio image. Also, you can change the file extension and choose the folder for the output image.
- Select one or several tags to mark an image.
- Choose the path to the output image from Where drop-down list. Here you will see the parent folder for the one which is selected as a source, favorite and recent folders.
- Choose the image format — MDS or MDX.
- Check the Estimated Time of the source audio files. Note that the size of an Audio image is similar to the size of a standard Audio CD — about 80 minutes. If there are too many files for one Audio image, then DAEMON Tools will create several virtual discs.
- Set the duration of gaps between tracks. Choose None for the gapless playback.
- Check Include CD Text option to add the information about a disc, an artist or tracks to the image if it is available.
- Check all settings and click Save button.
Wait a few seconds while your Audio image is being created.
The Audio CD image is ready. You can see it on the Images tab.