DAEMON Tools is a compact and smart solution for mounting different types of virtual discs on Mac and lets you create ISO, MDX and MDS/MDF images. With the program, the system recognizes the virtual images and allows you to work with them like with ordinary discs.
Starting with DAEMON Tools for Mac 7, all the features are divided into Basic and Anvanced functionality. Basic functionality is available for free. If you use a personal basic license, you also have access to 24/7 support. The advanced functionality consists of several groups which can be purchased separately. Trial period is available for some of the features.
DAEMON Tools for Mac Basic functionality
- Smart and easy-to-use Application window that allows you to work with the full functionality of the program in the most convenient way.
- Hot keys that can be set in the program make the work with images easier.
- Image mounting that gives you access to the different types of virtual discs.
- Share files between your Mac and iPhone, Windows PC or Android device with Catch!
DAEMON Tools for Mac Advanced functionality
- Creation of data and Audio CD images that allows you to make virtual discs from folders with files.
- Grabbing of physical optical discs.
- Burn images, data discs, audio CDs, clone and erase discs.
- Creating bootable USB drives for Windows, Mac, Linux & Pi.
- Writable Virtual Drives that emulate the burning process when you don't have a physical writable device.
- RAM disk creation feature that allows you to use the fastest memory to store temp files and get the best performance.
- Additional iSCSI Initiator feature that allows you to access the remote physical or virtual devices shared on iSCSI Server.