Since DAEMON Tools for Mac 4, you can create a Writable Device and use it to burn files from any third-party app. To start using a virtual burner, perform several easy steps:
Click icon from the toolbar. A new empty drive will be created.
Go to the contextual menu of the drive and use choose Load option. It is similar to inserting a new empty disc to the physical device.
Set the option of the virtual disc you want to load to the drive:
- Choose the name for the new disc.
- Add some tags to distinguish an image from other ones.
- Set the folder to where it should be saved.
- Choose the size type: CD or DVD.
- Select the format for the image.
- Click Load button to create an empty virtual disc.
After an image is created, the standard dialogue will be shown. Choose the app which needs a virtual burner and click OK.
The next step depends on the chosen application. Here is how to burn some audio tracks from iTunes using DAEMON Tools burner:
When the files are ready to be burned, you need to adjust standard options: choose DiscSoft Writable Device as a drive, select a speed, choose the type of the disc, etc.